We are thankful for you!
As we prepare to take time off from school, November 21-25, 2022, for the Thanksgiving break, we are grateful for everyone who has helped to restore a routine for showing up to school while supporting students and families.
Daily routines are essential for reducing stress and creating a sense of security, especially after the chaotic transitions experienced over the last two years. As long as your child is healthy, please encourage showing up to class when school is in session.
Every day of school is an important opportunity for students to learn as well as connect to peers and their teachers.
- Our students and their families who do their best to show up to class every day even
- when it isn’t easy.
- Our teachers who have gone above and beyond to help make school a welcoming
- learning environment where students can thrive.
- Our administrators who help us work together to ensure we are healthy and safe, feel a
- sense of community and experience the excitement of an engaging learning
- Our many, many healers and helpers - the support staff and community volunteers who
- provide the extra hands and attention our children need.
May these days off be restful and healing. We look forward to seeing you again when school resumes on Monday, November 28, 2022.
Thank you for partnering with us!