Parents/Students of Bearkatz Learning Online
Melbourne School District
Friday, August 28, 2020
Attention all Parents/Students of Bearkatz Learning Online:
If you would like to receive meals while your learning is taking place off campus, we need you to do the following:
- Fill out the free and reduced lunch form (if you haven’t already) at https://secure.ezmealapp.com/ApplicationScreen.aspx?cid=YWRkMzk1YzItN2E1ZC00Y2UxLWEwYjItZWU2MjM0Yzg0ZTA4 or you may go to bearkatz.k12.ar.us and click on the link Online Free & Reduced Meal Application next to the photos that scroll.
- Call Tammy, the food and nutrition person, at 870-321-0361, please be sure to leave a voicemail and let her know how many children you have that would be participating in the breakfast/lunch meal pick up.
- When we start meals you would pick up in front of the elementary cafeteria between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. on Mondays for the week.
Other important information:
- If you don’t qualify for free and reduced, you can still receive meals at the current price for students. Breakfast is priced at $1.50 per meal, and lunch is at $3.00 per meal.
- Even if you don’t qualify for the free and reduced lunches, please fill out forms. These forms can affect the amount of funding our schools receive. Also, this form would apply for the entire year, in the event your child returns to on-campus learning.
- Starting date is still to be determined, but we need to know now who is interested in participating.
- Be sure and call the number above to let them know of interest and for any questions you may have.