Parents and Student Athletes,
To participate in athletics at Melbourne High School, student athletes are required to have a physical each school year. This physical must be current if the student plans to participate in any sport at Melbourne High School.
We will have our physicals on Wednesday, July 15, 2020. These physicals will be done during the day and are free. Each athlete will be assigned a time for the physicals.
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM - Jr/Sr Football
- 9:00 - 9:45 AM - Jr/Sr Boys Basketball
- 9:45 - 10:30 AM - Jr/Sr Girls Basketball
- 10:30 - 11:15 AM - Baseball, Golf, Softball, Track, XC, Cheer
- 11:15 - 12:00 PM - 2020-2021 7th Grade Boys
- 12:00 - 12:45 PM - 2020-2021 7th Grade Girls
In order for your student athlete to take physicals that day, they must complete the history side of the physical form and a medicine fact sheet form. Both forms are linked at the bottom and must be signed by the parent.
Please take advantage of these free physicals. If the student athlete does not take their physicals this day, they will be required to get their physical on their own at your expense.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.